Otoplasty procedure: potential candidates for improved ears
Some individuals who are uncomfortable with the appearance of their ears may consider undergoing otoplasty procedure to improve them. Individuals with disproportionate, deformed, or protruding ears may benefit from this procedure also. Below are some possible candidates for the procedure.
- Healthy children or adults, especially those without recurring ear infections or any life-threatening illnesses
- Children at an age whose ear cartilage is firm enough to handle surgery
- Individuals who can follow simple instructions
- Kids who are eager to undergo treatment and can clearly communicate exactly what they feel
- Adults who are non-smokers
- Anyone who is set on correcting their misshapen ears
Undergoing otoplasty procedure is a sure way to correct unsightly ear problems. If you are considering this kind of procedure to boost your self-confidence, the Bergman Folkers Plastic Surgery team in Des Moines can help. Book an appointment with us today by calling (515) 222-1111.